Friday, February 19, 2010

Can I Play Sto With Mobile Broadband Why Do You Get Mad With That?

Why do you get mad with that? - can i play sto with mobile broadband

whoa whoa intention, I'm not angry about football. I sat down for an entire game at a time and still the rhythm of boring. It also seems sto be decided in a big game, sometimes i dont like a witch. I just want ur opioin it. Sport is not played so badly (which I did.), Can not say, I'm not boring, which in many football games. for compititions is only boring, but in all sports, Football is not so boring.

oh, and you will see diggerg beating of 2 300 men fought 40 yards 4.5 seconds, then you can tell me what the pills, and that the shell is used as a weapon Alsi. Rugby hard and everything, but could not the last 5 minutes in a college game

oh yeah, there are tracks that NASCAR road to the right and left. good workBoys

2 comments:

gypsygir... said...

* * Note that on a fair, competitions ........ I think he meant. The games can be boring. Helmets and pads are not enough to protect everyone. Rugby is a sport of blood, but I like it. # 2-300 men would commit suicide if he was beaten by them. .. College or pro games are violent games .. There are games more interesting sports that are far more attractive than football .. But never say so in Italy. Anyone who is annoyed?

Twigglet said...

Of course games are boring, last weekend saw two teams at the bottom of the Bundesliga on GolTV ... I like the Bundesliga, but especially the reading from the beginning to the middle of the federal (and Great GolTV host the final league games will also show that below) ... But man can tell a different level of difficulty .... It is a very good reason why the teams could be beaten at the base of the computer at the end of the season ...

In addition, I am not a fan of the English league, but after a game between two teams who have never seen before (not the most popular), but it was so fast and exciting and I really was, but I do not know Who to cheer about when she had no other choice .. The man was a face.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Even in the games of the World Cup are good and the games will never end the fear .. (In 2002, I would like to support the Croatian team always pick some teams allowed), but he is so tired of watching the team was older and slower and out of competition before you have done. .. But it was much more exciting in 2006 and Niko Kovac, I lose a great part of my dream team for his second yellow card ...

Post a Comment