Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why Herpes On The Lips Twice A Mount My Lips Swollen After Kissing A Guy And I KNOW Its Not Herpes, Help?

My lips swollen after kissing a guy and i KNOW its not herpes, help? - why herpes on the lips twice a mount

and embraced this guy I've known for a long time and was in the night. I spent the night at my brothers girlfriends house. So when I went to bed, I woke up the next morning, and my lip was slightly swollen and red. I looked in the mirror and saw a little buggy, but I was not sure. All my friends gave me the worst news and said it was herpes. I was scared! I googled and oral herpes, and looked at the pictures and the lips do not even see how these images and showed no signs of the symptoms listed ... How can I help? The swelling went within 15-20 minutes, but still a little red. my lip is not painful and itchy and a little bit, but only dive once or twice, that's all.

3 comments:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said...

Looks like you own diagnosis and the bite of an insect.

What makes you so sure that he did not even herpes? Do you already have a blood test to prove it? Herpes can lie dormant, doing nothing, without a break, but still be transferred to other peoples mouths and genitals. Statistically 80% of people saw it orally. Are you one of the few 20% who does not?

it means dawn said...

Is there a mosquito? can be a mosquito bite when it itches. or maybe you ate lots of candy or chocolate.

Tim said...

I'm not sure what you describe, but it is the reassuring fact that if this was introduced after herpes you have this kind, which usually lasts 5-7 days in advance will receive samples of the virus after exposure. I do not know defintely not herpes, but it sounds like herpes and herpes in general. Perhaps there was a slight injury (bite) or "too passionate kiss" and have a small abrasion or perhaps done something in his sleep. Try not paranoid enough and see what happens.

Post a Comment