Monday, February 1, 2010

Public Showers For Guys That Shave Does This Ever Happen To Other Straight Males?

Does this ever happen to other straight males? - public showers for guys that shave

I went swimming in the pool last night and then took a shower in the locker room. Then I took a shower, give a group of young people, naked, and I could not hold. I'm going and I felt the support for a cat outside. I knew I could not, then he turned and hopes that nobody notices that he had an erection. It was so embarrassing!

Is this normal for the regular rate of heterosexuals?

I know I'm gay. I slept with many girls in the last 10 years. I like women's breasts, curves, surfaces, shaved legs, everything. Occasionally you can find other sexy, but never so excited when I arrived yesterday evening in the showers. And the sting was so uncontrollable. I remember that I am not gay, and I would not want anyone thinks of me. So, if someone hit me in an awkward situation as I was last night, it is presumed he was gay or due to the natural tension that for every case, men continue to be completely straight?

9 comments:

DTP496 said...

..... in the non-gay, but I'm not bisexual. and this is obviously not str8 guys lol it's like saying gay guys get on lol made by women. Hey I love women and their bodies and love hehe ........:) Tara Reid. Women beautiful sexy body, but I like guys.
in vision is bad, but .... idk if the boys are the prehistoric and hide themselves dressed. ur bi. or hide all these desires and the things Oh, I trust that God is not good for u. Expod will be a day when I least expect it lol and when is ur bi or your sexuality around the u able opportunities for women to 95 percent of the time and could be attracted to be attracted by rates of 5 percent of the time. I still do bi u. But its up to uu want to be quite honest with you or hide this page for ever and ever.

JustUS said...

Dude, you're a switch hitter.

TAR MAN. MORE BRAINS said...

I think that you reject their true selves.
If you did, when he saw naked children
then you'll gay, but no IFS or no pun
expected.
Listen to your heart when you have these feelings
should lead to the long-term
better for everyone. Also remember, if later
the song that you married with children, and admits
You imagine gay, the suffering of his wife and children are put through. I have read and seen many cases like this, and ends in the rule itself punishable.
Be true to yourself. and good luck to you.

Alexi said...

Ok, let's analyze this for a while. Exactly what triggered sittutation about you? It is the vision of other boys or was it somehting else? If this was the view of others, then what is it exactly about them makes them look so attractive? Think about it, and you often do not understand that sexuality is something that can be easily understood and should never to be typifed. For example, we as a society have to do everything we can do right, "" bi "and" gay "that can define these concepts themselves, determine when they should be individually adjusted to reality. You can be straight, bi or gay but at the end of the day, and you should be comfortable with this reality. sittuation many of these have been isolated, but you are looking for is guilty of the truth.

John F said...

It comes to the righteous. Yes, you might think you were gay.

Maybe you're bi-sexual and homophobic.

Clint said...

It is very important that you are known as correct. But if the bones in a shower to a group of naked young men, while almost a blow, you're not quite straight. Bisexual maybe, but not quite straight. And to answer the question: Anyone catch this situation, she probably thinks gay or bi.

slyjj85 said...

I would say that maybe not gay, but bisexual. It is on this, thought u might depend on what yu thats a penny. But when a group of naked young men and thats what u think and it will be difficult, I would add something gay on the side.

PrEgNaNt... said...

An erection is the blood into the penis. You can ashamed, as he went. Do not worry, it comes to most people.

Anonymous said...

Well, if you do this, I can almost guarantee that would never admit it. Perhaps the definition of what heterosexual men who are actually people who are not gay people who simply into the role of.

Post a Comment